The ICVS 2013 Paper submission site remains open for new submission. Even you have not yet submitted an abstract, you may submit an new paper up until
the paper submission deadline of March 11, 2013. Papers will be reviewed by at least 3 reviewers.
Deadline for completed papers: May 2, 2013
Click here to submit a paper to ICVS 2013.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
The layout of the papers must be prepared according to the Instructions for the Preparation of Camera-Ready Contributions to LNCS Proceedings. Authors are asked to follow these instructions exactly. In addition to the Springer author instructions, authors should ensure that the submitted paper meets the following criteria:
- The paper must not exceed 10 pages in the LNCS format. The font sizes must conform with the LNCS instructions.
- Document formats:
- PostScript, without encoding or condensation.
- Level 3 or 4 PDF without passwords or encryption.
- MS Word or other word processor formats
will not be accepted.
- The fonts used must meet the following criteria:
- All fonts must be from the Latin 1 Fontset.
- Except for the 13 basic PostScript fonts
(Times-Roman, Helvetica, Courrier, Symbol), every font used must be
- If possible, include only outline (Type 1 or
TrueType) fonts, not bitmapped fonts.
Prepare for Double-Blind Review:
All reviewing will be double blind, so the paper must not include any information which allows the authors to be identified. Please consider in particular the following points to ensure a double blind reviewing process:
- Author name(s) should not appear in the paper (including the abstract):
- Eliminate references to your institutions, your sponsors, and your unpublished work.
- If you build on your own published work you should give the complete reference (including your name) but talk about this work as if it were somebody else's.
- Always make clear what the contributions/differences are with respect to (your own and others') prior work.
- All author names must be inserted into the online submission form.
- Delete author and institution information from document properties.
Workshops proposals should contain:
Primary contact (email)Organizers (name/affiliation)Objectives Full/half-day workshopExpected number of participantsWorkhsop format (e.g., posters, program committee, paper format as part of ICVS?)