Call for Papers
We invite paper submissions, optionally accompanied by a video, as well as demo
submissions. All submissions will be reviewed (single blind) by the program
All accepted work will be published in the arXiv citable digital archive.
Furthermore, we will pursue the publication of selected workshop contributions
as a special journal issue.
We invite submissions in the areas of (listed in no particular order)
- Sensing and perception in cluttered scenes (table tops, rooms, outdoors)
- Navigation in cluttered and dynamic environments
- Manipulation of objects in clutter (complex object arrangements, piles, heaps)
- Planning in an uncertain and open world
- System-level approaches to robustness and scalability
- We specifically invite demos for the interactive demo and poster session
Papers should be up to 6 pages in length, and formatted according to
the RSS style. Template are available for
Please submit papers using the workshop's easychair site